Arizona-Tucson

Hey everybody!

Every now and then I come on here (as board mod) and do a little roll call to see who is visiting the Tucson board. :) We get people coming and going, so it's fun to see new people.

Please let us know your wedding date, location, and any fun details you want to share :)

For example:

I got married May 24, 2008 (funny how time passed and now it's almost 2 years ago!) at the Tucson Country Club. I got my dress by Nicole Miller, we had the beatles playing during our recessional, and my husband and I did not abide by the "do not see him before the wedding" rule. We actually spent that whole morning together, and it was really a very intimate and special time for me. :)

Re: Hey everybody!

• t.kaufmant.kaufman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. No one gets on this board. Just in case anyone does though, I'll open.

Our wedding is 10-10-10. We have put down a deposit on an awesome estate in the foothills that we will be renting for the entire week of our wedding! Most of our guests are coming from out of state, so we wanted to provide a place for our friends to stay and invite them to party with us for a week! We will be having the reception on the patio of this estate. Still looking for a ceremony location... looking for outdoor with beautiful scenery, hopefully mountains in the background of our pictures. :)

• edited December 2011
    Hiya!

We are getting married 4-10-10 at the Inn Suites. I really wanted an indoor ceremony and reception and this place is gorgeous!! High ceilings with beautiful old style chandeliers. My sister's ex-fiance is going to be our officiant (Luckily, they still get along) We are having a love bird theme. Our ring bearer will be carrying our rings in a birds nest instead of a pillow and our flower girl will have a similar basket. Our colors are light blue and silver or white. It's getting close and we are very excited!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey;

I'm getting married 3-6-10 at Tanque Verde Guest Ranch.  It has a gorgeous outdoor ceremony site, and still has a pretty ballroom for the reception.  It is actually NOT all that western, and I ended up falling in love with the site I was sure I'd utterly hate (I hate all things western).  :)    No theme, at least as of yet, just using a deep inky blue color with accents of very pale pink. We're pretty excited to start planning more of the details.
  • talismanchtalismanch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

We're about to finish booking, so I think (fingers crossed) we're getting married 3-19-11 also at the Tanque Verde Guest Ranch.  Just like Jenny, I was pretty sure I'd hate it (in fact, after waiting in the lobby for half an hour for our appointment, we almost left we were so uncomfortable), but the location is gorgeous.  Jenny, you'll have to let me know how it goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome, I will keep you posted. FYI, i had a typo--my wedding is 3-6-2011!  So your wedding is only a week or so later than mine!  Its cool to know another bride scheduled for the same venue.. what, a week or so after my wedding??!  Really useful, in terms of having some one to talk to about planning things there, etc.  We will have to stay in touch :)

• talismanchtalismanch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's such a coincidence.  Yes, I'll be getting married two weeks after you at TV (we just put in a deposit yesterday).  We should definitely keep in touch... feel free to message me whenever. :)  I'm so excited for march 2011... :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SkyeUofASkyeUofA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    We are getting married October 17th, 2010 at Saguaro Buttes on Old Spanish Trail. I live in central Tucson.

October is a VERY popular month!
  • autumnlonswayautumnlonsway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married april 17th 2010...SO SOON! we are having our ceremony/reception at the Riverpark Inn. if youre on a budget it's a steal! my dress is Mori Lee 2317 from A Tailor. Invites are out, and a few odds and ends left. It's funny how a year engagement seems like a few months when it gets down to the wire.
  • edited December 2011
    We were orginally going to get married on 10/10/10 but moved it up a week so we could get married at the Stillwell House.  This is my 2nd wedding and my FI's 1st.  I'm wearing a champagne dress from Davids Bridal and (pretty sure of this) going sans veil. 
    Lisa and Jared 10.3.10
    Planning Bio(clicky) Updated 10/1/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Favorite Wedding Picture
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards