Students
Options

New here!

I'm so glad to find a board dedicated to students!  I thought I should introduce myself, since I imagine I'll be coming back for sanity checks pretty frequently!

I'm currently a first year medical student at the University of Kansas (just graduated with a BS in biology last year), and I'm getting married this June 2010.

Any advice would be much appreciated!  So far wedding planning takes place almost exclusively right after exams before I start studying for the next one.  Any one else in the same boat?  Has anyone else started disliking school solely because it interferes with wedding stuff?  :)

Re: New here!

• Options
    Hello.  I'm Kris (a third year medical student in Philadelphia) - there is a post about half way down where some of the other med students introduce themselves. 

Hope the planning is going well and FI is able to help
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!  Good luck with planning - you are so close!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!!! As a fellow med student, I can totally relate to "life" occurring exclusively after tests; however I am a 4th year so my life right now is infinitely better than it was during 1st year!! A few of my colleagues got married during 1st & 2nd years so it is definitely do-able!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm also a medical student - I graduate in May - and I have to agree that getting married between first and second year is a great time to do it.  I have friends who did and it worked out great for them!  Welcome and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards