Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

booked our photographer..yay!

Another check off the list, we now have our ceremony, reception and photographer booked! sooo excited..next step dj and florist. Any suggestions? 

Re: booked our photographer..yay!

• Yay!!

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Congrats! Who'd you go with?

I'm using East Coast Event Group for DJ & lighting and Precious Petals for flowers, so I'd recommend them.
    Anniversary
  • I responded to a previous post of yours.  My florist works at Talamore a lot.  Whimsical Welcomes gets lots of great reviews on this board.  Leslie is really creative, will work with your budget, and is so easy to work with. She's extremely detail oriented, which I really like and is very responsive. There are photos of Talamore weddings on her blog, her website, and FB page.  www.whimsicalwelcomes.com We're using Silver Sounds for music. www.silversound.com  
  • I'm using Pennys in Jenkintown for flowers, right across the street from the Keswick. So far they have been wonderful and the prices are pretty good too. 
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_booked-our-photographeryay?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:7999cc2f-d1f0-4337-8394-c8d499461a44Post:b149cebf-9cb2-4482-8996-b11d6892a55f">Re: booked our photographer..yay!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I responded to a previous post of yours.  My florist works at Talamore a lot.  Whimsical Welcomes gets lots of great reviews on this board.  Leslie is really creative, will work with your budget, and is so easy to work with. She's extremely detail oriented, which I really like and is very responsive. There are photos of Talamore weddings on her blog, her website, and FB page.  <a href="http://www.whimsicalwelcomes.com" rel="nofollow">www.whimsicalwelcomes.com</a> We're using Silver Sounds for music. www. silversound.com  
    Posted by greengirlwdg[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Our photographer actually recommended them too..thanks for the tip!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards