Indiana

Who is your photographer?

Just curious as to who everyone is using :)

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who is your photographer?

• edited December 2011
    Rich Miller of Rich Weddings photgrpahy. Amazing guy!!
  • edited December 2011
    Susan Hall photography in Chesterton, Indiana
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Joni Streit www.streitphotography.com
    This was the most important vendor to me. The photographs will be around forever. Joni is so talented!
  • edited December 2011
    Astra Creative... based out of indy... VERY good photography for good money :)
  • edited December 2011
    Jeff Polk. Awesome photographer based out of Noblesville.
  • edited December 2011
    Studio Rebekah (link).  She's based out of Bloomington, Illinois and absolutely amazing!  Great value as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Muzik & Memories Erricka does a fab job! They are very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    Since I think you are out of NWI because of the other post. I would recommend Jesse Josleyn in ?Hebron?. He is a fantastic man, and does beautiful pictures as well. We actually booked him for the weekend after your wedding date (I stalked your profile to see where you were from, Im from Hobart and my fiancee is from Valpo). he also had a wonderful special for those that booked with him before a certain date, it was actually a $600.00 credit for pictures. No guarantee that he is still running it though. Good luck! www.josleynphotography.com
  • ChiaraSeraChiaraSera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Summerwind Images! She is an amazing photographer and because she's new her prices are really reasonable! Google her to see her blog and site
  • edited December 2011
    Memory Lane Photography...  Marah is out of Warsaw and travels all over Northern Indiana for weddings.  She does GREAT work and I can't wait!!!
  • edited December 2011

I'm using Hall Photography out of Chesterton.  She took my senior pictures when I was in high school, and I loved them so much that I came back to her for our engagement and wedding photos!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Brad Hand out of New Haven, IN is doing mine...I have seen his work all over but my MIL suggested him..she is also a photographer and I am sure will be doing some of her own pictures on the wedding day
  • jpharisjpharis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used for our wedding, Karen Karki from Muncie. She is really great and very easy to work with!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:ade7a2c4-186c-44a8-aaf0-417f225f3385Post:bd73916a-0ba5-4aa1-8842-601118c50b80">Re: Who is your photographer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Hall Photography out of Chesterton.  She took my senior pictures when I was in high school, and I loved them so much that I came back to her for our engagement and wedding photos!
    Posted by thelowies[/QUOTE]

<div>She did mine as well in high school, she's great! Our families are also long time friends too.</div>
    Photobucket
  • LauraB041183LauraB041183 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin Hoffman - Fabulous, Creative, so much Fun to work with! 

http://www.erinphotography.net/
  • edited December 2011
    ian borgerhoff
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jbutler0331jbutler0331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara Sanders  -  www.sararsanders.com
  • edited December 2011
    Bungalow Photography out of Indianapolis. WONDERFUL work and affordable too! They travel anywhere in the state without extra costs as well.
  • Miss2Mrs18Miss2Mrs18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carrie & John Boarman
    they are a husband and wife company, and really easy to work with.
    I would recommend them to anyone they shot my engagment session and are also shooting the cermony and staying for reception photos.
    I believe the website is boarmanphoto.com

• edited December 2011
    "I Do" Photography by Tama Bradley

she is absolutely amazing.... based out of Fort Wayne and shoots exclusively Weddings and Engagement pictures. 

love love love her!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using James Byrd Photography.  They are located in Louisville.  So far so good with our e-pics!
  • goodnitestarsgoodnitestars member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I am starting to budget for our wedding.  We are looking to do a NW Indiana Wedding (I am in Boston, Fiance is in San Diego, His family- Detroit, Mine- Northern IL).   NW Indiana was the most central for our families to drive to , etc.   Would anyone be willing to share photography costs or favorite vendors, etc??  I think the budgeting part is tough as I am not sure about costs for everything.

We are paying for our own wedding, so we are keeping a close eye on the budget as it will be a budget wedding.

Katherine
  • elysemc88elysemc88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got married in June and used Jeremy Haynes Photography--he's relatively up and coming, but very, very talented and also really reasonable prices!! We are so thrilled with both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. If you're looking for an energetic, creative and outside-the-box photographer, definitely look into him. His website is jeremydhaynes.com.

• goodnitestarsgoodnitestars member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards