Not Engaged Yet
Options

KUI and football

Oops, I had two glasses of wine with lunch and one at our venue's open house. Now I'm sitting on my bed, working on our invitations, watching football, and trying to hydrate for the half marathon tomorrow.

Anyone else around?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: KUI and football

• Options
    I'm here!  FI is making me watch the Patriots game with him...so I'm looking online for ideas on how I should do my makeup for the wedding.  Sooooo difficult to decide.
  • Options
    As a fan of an AFC East rival, I hate the Patriots. But I really don't care about this game...Though I did see a documentary at around 3:45 this morning about Tim Tebow that made me cry. I keep switching over to Brothers & Sisters and forgetting to switch back.

• Options
    Im hear BF & I just ordered dinner to be delivered from Think Grill and are watching the rangers game.  Nothing too exciting, it's too cold to be outside and I'm may too tired.

Anniversary

• Options
    Hey ladies! I'm sort of here, I'm in the car heading home from my best friend's house (she lives an hour and a half away). We had dinner, got to meet her boyfriend and see their new apartment. Did anyone watch the 49ers/Saints game?! Such a nail-biter at the end! I'm so glad the 9ers won :)

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, I watched the 49ers game. One of my best friends here is a huge fan, so I was totally rooting for them, though FI is in New Orleans right now, so I hope he doesn't run in to any crazy upset Saints fans.

• Options

I'm here.  I plan on skyping with Peeks later tonight.  Today was my little brothers birthday, we just got back from an epic sushi dinner.  It was good, and I don't even like sushi that much!

People are rejoicing right now.  I like the 9'ers but it has been a long time since they were good.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-football?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60253105-75db-46a9-a555-995422347e31Post:42ab55f9-cbf3-4c6a-86ff-8e25f4120aa7">Re: KUI and football</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here.   I plan on skyping with Peeks later tonight.   Today was my little brothers birthday, we just got back from an epic sushi dinner.   It was good, and I don't even like sushi that much! People are rejoicing right now.   I like the 9'ers but it has been a long time since they were good.
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>Ask Peek to see my bouquets... I'm dying to see mine! I've seen the BM but not mine :)</div>

• Options
    Oh yes!  I will ask her!! 

What are you ladies doing tomorrow?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-football?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60253105-75db-46a9-a555-995422347e31Post:db48b7dd-f3e3-40a1-943b-e52313829dd9">Re: KUI and football</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yes!  I will ask her!!  What are you ladies doing tomorrow?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm running a half marathon, then coming home and relaxing. I'll probably wrap some Chrsitmas presents (seeing family next week) and hostess gifts tomorrow. Or at least get them ready to be wrapped later in the week. </div><div>
    </div><div>Ok ladies, I'm going to log off and go hydrate more and get my stuff ready for the race. I'll check in tomorrow afternoon!</div>

• Options
    Hi Ray! I love sushi, I'm starting to get a bit more adventurous when we go out for it haha 

I'm not usually a 49ers fan but I absolutely adore David Akers (he was the Eagles kicker for 11 years & is a really, really nice guy) so I would love to see him win a Superbowl.  It literally broke my heart (I actually cried) when I heard we didn't re-sign him.  

Tomorrow I have to run to the mall to get stockings/tights/pantyhose or whatever you want to call them & some jewelry also.  My friend's wedding is tomorrow night & I'm so exited for it! We haven't been to a wedding in a while & they're always so much fun plus this is my first friend to get married!

What about you Ray?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-football?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60253105-75db-46a9-a555-995422347e31Post:95dd6e7d-48d0-471a-b17d-1ebee9ff46f4">Re: KUI and football</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI and football : I'm running a half marathon, then coming home and relaxing. I'll probably wrap some Chrsitmas presents (seeing family next week) and hostess gifts tomorrow. Or at least get them ready to be wrapped later in the week.  Ok ladies, I'm going to log off and go hydrate more and get my stuff ready for the race. I'll check in tomorrow afternoon!
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<div>Good luck tomorrow Tiger!</div>

• Options
    Good luck Tiger!  I am sure you will kick ass!!!!

That sounds fun Rdr!  I love weddings!  Will there be dancing?  Show us your dress?!

I am going to church.  Then I think Fi and I are going to make mint fudge.  In the evening we have a back to school party that we are going to which should be fun.  :) 

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    There will be a TON of dancing!  Plus there were about 20 of us last weekend at the bachelorette party & judging from that this is going to be a really great party haha we all had a blast together :)

Here is me in the dress, I had to try it on & take pics earlier to make sure it still fit haha

It's hard to see the details but it's really pretty in person! It's this dress (CLICKY) from Macy's.

I was going to ask you for the mint fudge recipe but I'm really trying hard to stick to eating healthy. So don't tell me hahahaha

• Options
    I love that dress!  It is so pretty!!  YAYA for dancing!  I love dancing.  The wedding I went to last week had no dancing.  So FI and I went out and danced by oursevles.  I sang to him and we danced, it was romantic and nice :)

Haha it's so easy too.  It will make you a favorite at any party!  Let me know if you ever want it :) 

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2012
    Thank you!  I love dancing too.  I really don't know what I'd do at a wedding with no dancing. 

That's so so sweet!  Sean only dances when he's drunk & he's not drinking tomorrow night (he has to work Monday so we can't stay over after the wedding so he'll be driving) so I'm probably going to have to coerce or bribe him to get him out on the dance floor :)

I will definitely get that recipe from you at some point! I'm working really hard to lose this stupid 15lbs by April.  I'm going away at the end of March & then we're doing our e-pics in April & shortly after that I guess I'll be starting the hunt for my wedding dress so I'm really trying to stick to eating healthy right now! 

ETA: I can barely hold my eyes open anymore so I'm heading to bed! Goodnight Ray & anyone else that sees this!

• Options
    Good night Rdr!  Lovely talking to you!

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-football?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60253105-75db-46a9-a555-995422347e31Post:5c9a07c1-0083-437c-b99d-2fe0d011b50c">Re: KUI and football</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies! I'm sort of here, I'm in the car heading home from my best friend's house (she lives an hour and a half away). We had dinner, got to meet her boyfriend and see their new apartment. <strong>Did anyone watch the 49ers/Saints game?! Such a nail-biter at the end! I'm so glad the 9ers won :)</strong>
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>You suck.</div><div>
    </div><div>That game was such a heartbreaker.  And less than a week after LSU's loss...  I just can't take it.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards