Wedding Reception Forum

If you're getting a wedding video...

My BFF is getting married in October and I have been given the duty of choosing a list of wedding videographers.  A few questions:

1.  What did you pay for your videographer? 
2.  What types of things were included?
3.  Do you think it's important that it's high-definition?

I got married back in 2004 and things are a little different now.  It seems like everyone is giving a video that you can transfer onto you iPod.  Neat!

TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you're getting a wedding video...

• We're paying about $1K for full coverage: dress shopping, all pre-parties, all wedding weekend events, the works.  I personally want a more cinematic look, which hi-def most certainly is not.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • You should ask on your local board because prices will vary widely depending on city and state.  Click on Local Wedding Boards on the left side navigation to find the one for the state she is getting married in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards