Georgia-Atlanta

Help a Fellow Knottie Please

Hi.  I'm from the Detroit Board and getting married in May.  My cousin is recently engaged and lives in Columbus, GA.  Are there any fellow Knotties from Columbus that can help her with venues, etc?  I'm not sure if the Atlanta board or the Savannah board would be closer/more helpful for her. 

Thank you.  Happy planning!!

Re: Help a Fellow Knottie Please

• mstar284mstar284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we have a few brides from all over Georgia. And she can really book anywhere, not necessarily near her area. Lake Lanier was nice...my friend got married there and we stayed in one of the lodges. Glendalough Manor was another beautiful site. My other friend got married outside in the gardens...gorgeous! I'm getting married at Callanwolde. It's in Atlanta. But I'm sure there are some lovely areas in Savannah because Savannah itself is a gorgeous place. Very classic.

Here's a website of popular Savannah Venues. The Mackey House looks nice.

http://www.visit-historic-savannah.com/savannah-wedding-venues.html

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Does she have a TK account? If so, she'd probably be better off with the Atlanta board. I live in North East GA & I use the Atlanta board.
    Tell her to write a post asking for suggestions & see what kind of feedback she gets.
    Also, I say, when it doubt, GOOGLE! "Wedding Venues in Columbus" or whatever area she's looking for and just check out what comes up.
    & I second mstar284, Lake Lanier is very nice, they have several venues. I went to a wedding showcase thing there back in November.

Good Luck & Happy Planning to you & your cousin!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards