Iowa-Quad Cities

Djs in the QC area?

I'm looking for DJs in the QC area. I'm from Cedar County (Iowa) and am hoping to find someone who doesn't charge an outrageous fee. Any great DJs out there that you know of? Please help!!!

Re: Djs in the QC area?

• edited December 2011
    I used Mix CD Productions based out of East Moline. I thought they did a great job
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used Nathan Judd from Rexroat Sound and he did a great job!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Johnny Ravati (not sure of the spelling I don't have his card on me) out of Peoria.  He's my dads friend, but have met with him once and had everything covered.  He helps with everything from reception set up (How/where to set up tables, put the DJ table, dance floor, head table etc) to even carrying the brides plate through the buffett line to help her out.  He's funny and entertaining.  He will even do magic (if you want) during the reception. 
  • edited December 2011
    i booked with SAS DJ and they have a lot of good reviews!
  • LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I second Mix CD Productions. They rock :)
    I've been to 3 weddings since mine that they've MC'd and they did a great job each time.
    Mix CD Productions
    2045 3rd Avenue # 16
    East Moline, IL 61244-1104
    (309) 762-0488

• kitc101kitc101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Marty from MixxMaster... He's been in the business for a long time and is still completely up to date with current music ;-)
  • lauraleighb6lauraleighb6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DJ Rebel is AWESOME.  My sister used him a few years ago, and they made it SO fun.  They also have a teddy bear toss for kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards