Missouri-St Louis

outdoor wedding STL

We are having our reception at Royale Orleans, but really want to find an outdoor ceremony that will hold approximately 250-300 people.  What is making this difficult is that some places charge almost $1000 to rent!  I also want a place to get ready at the ceremony site and that will allow us to rent it for about 3 hours. 

If anyone has any ideas, please send them my way!

Thanks

Re: outdoor wedding STL

• 250 -300 people? what is your theme or what would you like for the feel of it? what is your budget?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_outdoor-wedding-stl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:8eed5177-674d-4be6-91c4-ee5852d80a64Post:614f5341-70ca-4efa-a470-ecb346b84ded">Re: outdoor wedding STL</a>:
    [QUOTE]250 -300 people? what is your theme or what would you like for the feel of it? what is your budget?
    Posted by jen5623[/QUOTE]

We don't really have a theme, but i'm going for simple/chic/elegance.  I don't need a lot of decor, but something with personality.  We'd like to stay around $500-600 for the rental unless the venue comes with chairs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards