Ohio-Cleveland

Best tuxedo place?

When it comes to tux rentals I really have no idea what to look for. Which place in the area have you found to be the best value, best to work with, etc? Thanks!

Re: Best tuxedo place?

• I also saw tuxedo junction has a deal if you register your wedding by a certain date, 50% off, free shoes/vest, free groom...is this worth it or is there fine print to it?
  • I went through Mens Wearhouse.. I got my dress from david's bridal and they are teamed up with them so i got $40 off each tux and free groom. The Tux includes EVERYTHING, jacket,pants,shirt,vest,socks, shoes and MORE! They are great to work with and even have an app for smartphones that alerts you when someone in your party gets measured. Also when a groomsmen orders all they have to put down is $20 and just pay it off before they pick it up!

Goodluck!
  • Mens Wearhouse and Tuxedo Junction are both more expensive than American Commodore.  The deal I got was free groom and one other free tux (I'm using that one on my stepdad since my parents are paying for the bulk of the wedding) and $55 off another tux since I signed up at a bridal show (which I'd recommend) plus something off for the rest of the guys.  I think the groomsmen will have to pay like $120/each...and then $65 for my FFIL.  My stepdad and fiance were free.  As marilynky saida bout mens wearhouse, they provide everything, head to toe.  They matched my Davids Bridal bridesmaid dresses beautifully.  Oh, and I also got a $50 gift certificate to the Corner Alley too.
  • We went with Tuxedo Junction, his tux was free, half off the groomsmens and they through in cuff links and hankerchiefs, (sp) totaling each tux to be 119.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards