Michigan-Detroit
Options

Romantic, tree lined venue for fall Ann Arbor wedding

We're looking for a venue for our fall wedding in the Ann Arbor area. We're interested in something that is homey, rustic, and romantic, prefereably set against a lot of trees and/or a lake or river. Has anyone been to or heard of such a venue nearby?! Barns, orchards, mills, etc. would be ideal! Any insight would be wonderful. Thank you!!

Re: Romantic, tree lined venue for fall Ann Arbor wedding

• Options
    Misty Farms?   http://mistyfarmevents.com/   It was the first thing that came to mind when you said "barn".
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance shot a wedding at Wiard's Orchards in Ypsilanti Township about two years ago. They did photos in the orchard area and had their reception under a large rustic pavilion (photos 33-57 in this link to his Facebook page).

Weller'sin Saline also has a rustic, romantic feel to it (see the Carriage House Room, Raisin River Room, and Carriage House Dance Pavilion). It's the site of a mill used by Henry Ford.

Similarly, Sharon Mills (west Washtenaw County) is a beautiful rustic site near water with a park-like setting.
  • Options
    I have been to a wedding at the carriage house at Wellers in Saline and it was very nice.  The ceremony was in the garden area, but I am sure the wedding in the carriage house would be beautiful as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards