Maryland

Maryland bachelorette party ideas needed!!

Hello!  My sister lives in Baltimore and we'll be having her bachelorette party in Baltimore, Annapolis, or DC.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  She doesn't want the typical crazy party, strippers, etc.  And she isn't interested in pole dancing lessons or anything like that.  We'll be having it next spring.

TIA!

Re: Maryland bachelorette party ideas needed!!

• Onike433Onike433 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about a boudoir session for the bride to be and each of her Maids? Rent a nice hotel suite and have a professional photographer take pictures of each of the ladies at their sexiest.

O.

Check out this  boudoir photographer in Baltimore.

• edited December 2011
    I"m having the same problem. One of my good friends is getting married and the MOH asked me to plan it because she'll be in school and broke. (Even though I have my own wedding to plan and we're not on the best terms I told her I would.) The problem is the bride is more of a homebody. She drinks but doesn't have time to do it very often and after 2 drinks she's usually in the bushes throwing up.  So we were trying to plan something easier. Maybe a trip to OC or something. Or a dinner party and then a sleepover? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try going to a pole dancing/chair dancing class at Xpose fitness...its not gross or embarassing...they make it really fun and you can learn a few moves for your wedding night! 
  • edited December 2011
    I always thought a fun idea would be a relaxing trip to the spa. 
    October 2011 Siggy Challenge - Wedding PreviewimageWedding Countdown Ticker

Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards