Ohio-Northeast
Options

Mooreland Mansion Brides

Hi ladies!

For those who got married/are getting married at Mooreland Mansion in Kirtland, would you mind sharing how much their pp price was for catering? I've looked into their website and I love the venue! I also saw that renting the mansion and gardens cost 2200-3000 on it's own, so I'm not sure if this is gonna be within budget. We'll probably have 100 ppl. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Mooreland Mansion Brides

• Options
    July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have the information in front of me, but when we went to view the space they gave us a catering menu.  I didn't end up booking there because we had too many guests to fit in one room and I didn't want to seperate anyone, but if I recall, it was $25 per plate for chicken dish.  It was one of the more affordable places in terms of catering that I looked at. 

The coordinator is super nice and very accomodating.  I'd suggest you go take a tour and speak to her.  Even if you don't book, she'll answer any questions you have and give you a full information packet on your arrival.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! That's very encouraging. I'll arrange a visit then :)
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just to chime in, I attended a wedding there a couple years ago and it was very nice. There were probably 100 guests (I think?) -- everyone was seated at tables in two areas. It was L-shaped, IIRC. As a guest, I didn't have a problem with the arrangement. The food was awesome, too. Oh, and the cocktail hour was held in the sitting room area with a live pianist playing there. Beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks JKohlo! I think I saw one of your previous posts about the L shaped room and that if you have a bigger number of people they have to be split in different areas. I'll have to see if it'll work, this place is ideal because I can have the ceremony and reception at one place, and it's beautiful! I  gave them a call today, just waiting for a response. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards