March 2014 Weddings

Wedding stuff;

Hi; I just got engaged at the beginning of this month to my man of 3 years. we have a 1 year old son together. I'm so excited;; I'm like a huge OCD planner when it comes to parties etc. soo we picked a date march 29,2014. Is it bad that I'm starting too plan have all of these ideas.? I mean I already have a guest list lol help.

Re: Wedding stuff;

• No it's not bad. Better to get started and figure out your budget and what all you need so that you don't have to cram-plan ya know? We have a lot things either mostly complete ourselves, and I know some brides who already have venues paid for and such. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats ....start planning when you want.....I am getting married March 1st, 2014...we have booked our venue, I have bought my shoes, and next month I am going to look at wedding dresses......have fun planning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not crazy at all to plan ahead. Our date is March 15, 2014 and I am in planning mode too.
    We have our venue, reception, theme, colors, bridal party, invitations, and cake topper picked already.  And I just got our engagement pictures back. So if your crazy I should be institutionalized. LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jademestizajademestiza member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2012
    Congratulations on your engagement!

I too am getting married on March 29, 2014 because it will be my fiance and I's 10 year anniversary since we started dating March 29 2004!!

It's never too early to start planning! I have my dress already and have narrowed down my venues and such.  Use this time to really think about what you want, and get your fiance involved too!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards