Nebraska

Spas in Omaha

Hello, I'm from the Des Moines board and I'm looking to get my maid of honor who lives in Omaha a gift card to a spa and was wondering if I could get some recommendations of places that are nice, yet fairly inexpensive. Thanks for your help!
image 31 Total invites!
image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Spas in Omaha

• edited December 2011

It is a school but I would probably do Nebraska School of Massage Therapy. Everybody loves them, they sell online and anhour massage starts at $35. Plus they offer all kinds of other spa services as well. Here is the link:   https://www.osmhc.com/gift/?dir=41

• edited December 2011
    I would say it just depends on what kind of spa treatments you were thinking of... Turning Heads Salon & Spa has all kinds of different packages for facials, mani-pedis, hydrotherapy, massage, etc. Plus they are professionals and in a new, modern salon. I would recommend them for sure! I've been there for massage and their girl is awesome! Their number is 402-884-5444.

Garbo's is also a great salon and spa that does multiple beauty treatments instead of just massage. Their Regency location is also really central and easy to get to: 402-391-2333. Plus by getting her a certificate where they offer multiple services, she gets to pick what she wants! Everybody wins. Good luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

p.s. You're a very thoughtful friend -- I'm sure your MOH will love it!
    The greatest gifts are friendship and love. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You could always do a Spa Finder certificate, and they can choose which spa in town they want to go to!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards