Texas-San Antonio

Cheap venue in San Antonio/Boerne area??

Every venue I call starts around $4000 just for the rental fee. Are there any venues in SA area that can accomodate 200 people with a rental fee less than $4000??

Re: Cheap venue in San Antonio/Boerne area??

• Granberry Hills was less than $4000. They have a beautiful grounds for ceremony and reception. Be careful they nickel and dime for everything.... even ice. My brother in law got married there and it was beautiful.

I got married at the Botanical Gardens. It was absolutely beautiful. Also less than $4000.
  • AT&T Community Centre...it's part of San Fernando Cathedral downtown!
  • The Holy Spirit Family Center is a beautiful venue. It holds up to 300 people and has four chandeliers. Large kitchen and ice maker included in the $ 1,600 rental fee. 
  • Above Pat O'Briens they have an absolutely fabulous venue with lots of things included and the rental is $500...yes, you read it right...$500 and that includes linens and centerpieces.  The international center/La Orilla Ballroom is $1000 but you have to provide dance floor and security, but it is right on the riverwalk and is $1000+. Ther are a lot of halls that you can research that are cheaper, but you are right, the average price is $4000. 
  • I got married at Cactus Ranch it is super nice and very affortable. There address is 10550 hwy 46 W New Braunfels.
    Married June 4, 2010 to the love of my life :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards