Michigan-Detroit

Ok Another Post For You Arnaldo's Brides!

What are you guys doing for set up? Are you setting everything up? Is your Bridal Party doing it? Do you have a DOC? They didn't mention anything about helping with set up, so I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row! 

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ok Another Post For You Arnaldo's Brides!

• missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridal party is going to do it. Im not sure if I will help or not yet.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am trying to find some extra cash to fit a DOC into my budget.  I always get cash for Christmas from my parents, so that will probably go towards a DOC. 

We don't have a bridal party, and I feel bad asking any of my friends to give up time in their day to put together the hall.
  • baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_ok-another-post-arnaldos-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:4250bf88-c0c5-4ffd-888b-ff68d84b87e7Post:47a49f51-70a0-41d0-97ea-600093d1a31a">Re: Ok Another Post For You Arnaldo's Brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am trying to find some extra cash to fit a DOC into my budget.  I always get cash for Christmas from my parents, so that will probably go towards a DOC.  <strong>We don't have a bridal party, and I feel bad asking any of my friends to give up time in their day to put together the hall.</strong>
    Posted by Thumper1148[/QUOTE]

<div>This is exactly my issue. I'll probably end up doing it myself, but I sooooo don't want to be stressed. I just can't even squeeze another $1 out of our budget...UGH. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I'm trying to get a DOC worked into the budget.  I hate the idea of my bridesmaids having to set things up instead of enjoying their day.  I want to get our hair/makeup done and relax with a bottle of wine with them instead of running around doing stuff.  Of course, if I can't afford the DOC, I guess we'll be hanging out at Arnaldo's all day, lol.

All I remember is Mario saying they are not responsible for cleaning up decorations and stuff and anything left behind, they'll assume we don't want it.  So make sure if you're not getting a DOC that someone is going to be able to pick up centerpieces, gifts, flowers, etc.
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards