April 2014 Weddings

Feb 6th...one month to go!

Who feels like they are way behind?? 
 Me!  Behind and super excited despite that!
"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." - Firefly Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Feb 6th...one month to go!

• I feel like i have nothing to do! I've felt like that FOREVER. I need to re do my seating chart, and get my marriage license, and I am DONE. What left do you have to do?
  • the seating chart is something that needs to be done...but getting people to finish rsvping would be nice...
    Need to meet with the Dj, actually PAY for the food, once we..you know..know how much we ultimately need!
    Finish the centerpieces...aaaand...that's about it!
    "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." - Firefly Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am a Feb. 20 bride, but I am so way behind on almost everything! I still have to decide on centerpieces, take e-pics (doing today!), do our tasting, do hair and makeup trials, pick ceremony music, finish paying on everything, book HM, pick a veil, etc... How did y'all get everything done?? I am so swamped!
  • I'm not feeling behind, but a little overwhelmed. There are so many things to think about and remember! I think it's just normal though. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards