Florida-Central Florida

Lejeune Hair and Makeup

Who has used them or is going to use them? Have you done a trial with them yet? What have you heard about them?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Lejeune Hair and Makeup

• edited December 2011
    I am in a wedding on October 1st and we are using them.  I know the bride loved her trial.  I will post back after the wedding and let you know how they are =)

• edited December 2011
    i have my makeup trial with them next weekend. i'll come back and let you know how it goes.
  • ssj2ssj2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them & I really like them so far.  A few of my friends used her for their weddings as well & they really liked the outcome.  I had a mini-trial at a bridal event as well which went great.  They are a little pricey but I think you get what you pay for.  You can check out wedding wire for more reviews.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Everyone that has used her has liked her here so I think you are in good hands. I did my own hair and makeup so I'm no help there.
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know people who had mixed experience. she tends to do fairly heavy makeup. some people have loved her and some haven't! good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    OK, so I am updating after the wedding I was in on Saturday.  Lejune did a great job. There were 6 of us including the bride and we each got updos.  Everyone's hair turned out really nice.  We each got a different look, but they were still similar enough to go together.  For the makeup, I didn't really care for mine, but the other girls and the bride looked beautiful.  I just felt like I didn't look like myself.  The makeup did stay on from about 9:30 am to about midnight and did not feel heavy at all (except the false lashes).  They were very good about making sure everyone was happy and they were happy to tweak a couple of things for us before they left the hotel.  So all in all, I would say they were great and would recommend them.  Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I had my hair/makeup trial on Saturday. I was extremely happy with the outcome! My hair looked great and my makeup was outstanding. That night I went out, and it looked awesome all night.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for coming back and letting me know how your experience was with Lejune! ; )
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards