Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Vintage Venue Southwest MO??

I know, I know, this isn't really the place for SW Mo knotties to post, but no one responds on that board, so here I go:
I live in Springfield, MO and am looking for a rustic, vintage place to have a ceremony only in SW MO. I am hoping to find a place for under 1K. Does anyone know of a place? Barn, old school house, outdoor venue that isn't too hokey? I am hoping for a place with close access to Branson, and I am striking out big time.
Thanks ladies!!

Re: Vintage Venue Southwest MO??

• Options
    edited December 2011

I heard about weddings at william brooks. here is the link.

http://weddingsatwilliamsbrooke.com/

If you need some more help I know a wedding planner in springfield that might be able to help you Platinum designs Event Planning 417-837-9288. Her name is Charlotte.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    how vintage?  Peabody farm is one.  I am also looking into a place in Mount Vernon called Murray's Vintage Venue.  If you use it tell her Shanna sent you though.  That is a historic brick building with hard wood floors and Chandelars etc.  100 an hour.  Historic FireHouse #2 is another in Springfield I dont know how much that one costs.  I am just starting my search for a venue though and have only looked at all of these online. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards