Pre-wedding Parties

Are you going on a destination bachelorette party?

Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Are you going on a destination bachelorette party?

• athlete010688athlete010688 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH, 2 of my local bridesmaids, and myself are all going to St. Louis, where the other bridesmaid lives, and we are going to spend a weekend hanging out in St. Louis.  I'm exciting, and the bridesmaid in St. Louis is estatic that we are coming out to St. Louis.
    Anniversary image

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are planing to go to Vegas for our bachelor and bachelorette parties. I think we're all gonna head up together and them just pick a side of the strip and keep to it. Should be a ton of fun!!
  • kelnash89kelnash89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls and I will be doing a weekend at a lakehouse. Two of my BMs are under age so I don't want to do anything that would exclude them. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, we will most likely be going to South Padre Island for the girls weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    Already did!  To Cincinnati! 
  • edited December 2011
    Haven't gotten that far into planning yet but I want to! I love the whole bridal party going to Vegas idea! I think it will come down to budget though so we'll see. I live in Jersey so mayyybe Atalantic City would make more sense haha but I've never been to Vegas!
    "We float like two lovers in a painting by Chagall..."
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, to Charleston,SC to the spa at Charleston Place and the beach. Super fun and relaxing with my 7 closest girlfriends.
  • edited December 2011
    yes, my mom is paying for a weeklong Caribbean cruise for all of us! Gonna be awesome!
    Anniversary
  • chickenbut143chickenbut143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could call it that...my MOH and I live in Colorado (we both moved here about 3 yrs ago) but 90% of my girlies live in the DC area.  It only makes sense to me to head back for a few days and live it up!  Plus, with a destination wedding, I'd feel bad if i asked everyone else to travel for the bachelorette party too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • laprofesoralaprofesora member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_going-destination-bachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:5b1d6584-afb5-4e65-91f7-4e702a1069bdPost:a59089af-700d-433d-8f30-b437499fdc6b">Re: Are you going on a destination bachelorette party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are planing to go to Vegas for our bachelor and bachelorette parties. I think we're all gonna head up together and them just pick a side of the strip and keep to it. Should be a ton of fun!!
    Posted by sassy10157[/QUOTE]

<div>We're doing a joint outing in Vegas too.  We'll come together for some things (a nice dinner, an afternoon in a nice poolside cabana), and then the guys will go off to do guy things, and the ladies will do whatever my MsOH plan for us.  This works for us, because we have a lot of mutual friends, and with the joint party, we'll get to spend time with everyone.  Looking forward to it!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards