South Asian Weddings

Re: Lurker/Confessions Thursday

• edited December 2011
    I confess that:
    ~ I'm avoiding housework again.
    ~ I painted my fingernails to avoid biting them, and have been picking the polish off in the loose spots.*tsk*
    ~ I have to make hummus for the childbirth education class group tonight and I have no flipping idea what I'm doing. Hummus is easy... right?

Edit: Made the hummus, but I have a wimpy food processor so it isn't smooth. Gotta break out the monster juicer, because while it tastes just fine, I don't like chunks in my hummus. I've made peanut butter with the juicer; if it can handle peanuts, surely it can handle chickpeas!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess...
    -I'm being a diva today. Mr.TOM came to visit and I'm glad he did this week cause I do NOT want it while on vacation. *poopy* 

• edited December 2011
    I confess I'm really annoyed we don't have a mod to take care of threads like the one above.
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm annoyed that DH took my "good" carry-on on a business trip and it's broken.  I'm sure it would have broken anyway, but I always prefer to break my own stuff.

DFW - can you be the mod?  You're always on top of those!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_lurkerconfessions-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:0b37cc76-c013-4e06-94a2-b61c224db5f1Post:478fa2c6-adc2-4358-a2cd-7c40bcac15bf">Re: Lurker/Confessions Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I'm annoyed that DH took my "good" carry-on on a business trip and it's broken.  I'm sure it would have broken anyway, but<strong> I always prefer to break my own stuff. </strong>DFW - can you be the mod?  You're always on top of those!
    Posted by temurlang[/QUOTE]

This made me crack up!!!

I didn't care who was a moderator.. Unfortunately, we've asked a few times and they haven't done anything. So what can we do?
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_lurkerconfessions-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:0b37cc76-c013-4e06-94a2-b61c224db5f1Post:e64bc2a5-1397-4fed-9ec0-7ebdca337f0a">Re: Lurker/Confessions Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurker/Confessions Thursday : This made me crack up!!! I didn't care who was a moderator.. Unfortunately, we've asked a few times and they haven't done anything. <strong>So what can we do?</strong>
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

I just spent some time looking around the website to figure out who's in charge... and I came up with nothing.  There must be someone to message about this?   Can we just choose someone ourselves?
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed Knot Annie to ask about getting a new mod...hopefully she will get back to me soon!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed Knot Annie about 3 times about this over the course of the last few months. I think someone posted it on the Mod Board. I'm not sure why but it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe we are too small a group for them to think we need a mod.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_lurkerconfessions-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:0b37cc76-c013-4e06-94a2-b61c224db5f1Post:1219cac8-390d-431f-a226-41b4fa60a445">Re: Lurker/Confessions Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I emailed Knot Annie about 3 times about this over the course of the last few months. I think someone posted it on the Mod Board. I'm not sure why but it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe we are too small a group for them to think we need a mod.
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Maybe it's time we took out chit chat elsewhere then :oP
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards