Pennsylvania-Central

ring appraisal

last night I was talking to my Fiance about my ring. We were talking and I asked him about getting it appraised and insured. We have the protection plan for through Kays for my engagment ring and promise ring. The ring was less than $700 and is 1/4 karat(I love it and don't care about the price or size), but do you think that I should still get it appraised?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ring appraisal

• It can never hurt.  If you would lose the ring or if it would be stolen could you afford to replace it right away?? That is why I decided to get an appraisal and additional insurance.
    I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
    243 Invited image
    171 Are ready to party! image
    70 Are party poopers! image
    2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
    RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!
  • Do you have the original reciept? Depending on how long you've had the rings, you might be able to use them to get it insured - my insurance didn't require an extra appraisal since the ring was just bought, but I think after a few years they usually ask you for a new appraisal.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards