Gothic Weddings

music?

what dyou guys think of playing ''the chairman's waltz'' from memoirs of a geisha for the wp and/or me walking in..? it's just so pretty! & maybe for time a few others from that soundtrack before hand that go well..

i asked on another board & they thought it was weird & depressing.. lol

Re: music?

• I learned this lesson early in my knotting...never run anything the slightest bit not mainstream by anyone one any board except this one unless you want to be called scary, depressed, and weird lol.

I think it's pretty. :)
  • I don't remember that song, so I'm going to look it up. I'm curious about this.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • edited March 2010
    ya nycegrrl i've seemed to be noticing that..! good idea.. i wouldn't of thought of it as scary until now lol

but thank you ladies! hopefully we do 'cause i just love it! i mean yea it isn't exactly super peppy.. but i like that 'cause that's not very me lol but it is like a love song & i think it's gorgeous.. it seems happy in a more serious way.. & the others that we might play before sound a little lighter so i think they could go well.. 
  • I think it's very romantic. The kind of music that makes you feel what's going on around you. I used to play violin, and I remember when my teacher would play and I would get goose bumps. It's that kind of feeling. I feel the same way about the song I want to walk down the aisle to. The song is "Bella's Lullaby" from Twilight. When you know it's the right song for you....you just know.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Go for it!

• Do whatever makes YOU happy and don't let anyone discourage you! I'm sure whatever you choose to do will turn out amazingly.
  • Wade Robson choreographed a gorgeous dance to that song on So You Think You Can Dance season 3. I believe it even won an Emmy.
  • thanks we have an underlying japanese 'theme' so i think it would go 'cause of that too..

zippity -wade robson is so hot haha ok i'm going to google that..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards