Maryland
Options

Wedding planner

Can anyone suggest a good wedding planner at a reasonable price? I just do not have the time, organizational skills, or patience to attempt to plan our eastern shore or Annapolis wedding!

Thanks!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"

Re: Wedding planner

• Options
    I do not have a specific planner recommendation, but I wanted to give you a suggestion.  Some caterers have an in house wedding planners.  You may want to look for an all-inclusive type venue, such as a hotel. 

Good Luck!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    msuprincess04msuprincess04 member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2012
    But I'd still have to find a venue, compare prices, sign a contract and all that before I could use their coordinator. And finding a suitable place is one of the things I'm having problems with.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    I'm working with Margo from Bright Occasions, she has been great!  I found her prices to be very reasonable for all that she's doing for me.

thebrightoccasions@gmail.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_wedding-planner-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:627Discussion:a2a32441-2059-4226-9e34-e6668cc16b4bPost:d628259c-1a0d-4a00-908d-8181a66b59dc">Wedding planner</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone suggest a good wedding planner at a reasonable price? I just do not have the time, organizational skills, or patience to attempt to plan our eastern shore or Annapolis wedding! Thanks!
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I just sent you a PM

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards