Snarky Brides

What are your favorite curse words?

Some fun phrases came up in the "seriously" thread so I thought, why not, I'll be a pw today :)

My favorites include : Clusterfuck, flying fig newton, shit-ake mushrooms, son of a biscuit, shiboozies (used to say this a lot at PetSmart), such as "oh shiboozies this shelf fell on my head"

Re: What are your favorite curse words?

• I use fuck-a-duck a lot
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I tend to use puta-nasty or puto-nasty a lot lately.
  • I like the old standby, motherfuker.I swear like a truck driver. FI is marrying me for my clasiness.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My favorites tend to rotate, as i find new words, but I've always used Fvck the most.
    Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"? "Empire". Blasphemy. "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
  • This isn't a curse, but one of my favorite phrases is, "I'm as nervous as a whore in church!"
    Photobucket
  • I have a guy friend that I always exchange vulgar nicknames with - these names include shiit sandwich, sausage wallet, diick fart, shiit brick, sperm taco, piss drizzle.  Kinda gross but that's the way it is.

I don't actually say fuuck a lot, but I do say feck, fack, and frick all the time.  Frack sometimes too.  Mostly just nonsense things that happen to fly out of my mouth instead of actually swearing.

Or eff.  Or just H.

My aunt and I are really close and we always say something like "hey douchebag" when we answer the phone.
    panther
  • K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I love clusterfuck too. I'm a big fan of the "ass"+noun combination (assbag, asshat, assclown, assmonkey, assbutt, etc.)
  • I tend to drop the f-bomb a lot, mf'er, "this f'ing asshole" when referring to a customer who's pissing me off, shithead, ass when describing something that does not smell good "Oh man that two week old chinese food smells like ass".

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Fuuck is always good-old reliable.  But I like my variable of  fuucknutz, and I can't help but laugh when I say penis-wrinkle.  And instead of using the 'C' word I say...C ya next tuesday, unless I'm really pissed + then cuunt just comes flying out. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really love the word "damn." I'm also a fan of "bastard."
  • I tend to say f*ck a lot in all of it's variations. I also enjoy ass-hat and douche-ass.
    Photobucket
  • I use fucktard quite a bit. It's definitely my fav.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Damn Sam. Also, and I don't say this around most people, JesusfuckingMary&Joseph. Cart full o' horsecocks is fun. Frozen mixed vegetablecocks. And fucky, as in "that's fucky".
  • I'm a fan of fuckaduck too. I probably say fuuck 150 times a day. Cvnt and any variation there of is also a huge favorite.
  • I'm definitely on the F*ck bandwagon. It's the perfect all occasion word!
    Photobucket
  • I don't swear much.  My parents never swore and i work with little kids.  Most of my swears are versions of others.  Dbag, Shiznit, Frickin, Fruggin...anyway i can make my point across without children waving their little fingers at me.
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I tend to say "are you goddam kidding me?", whoore (like who-er), and cvnt quite often.
    And sometimes I'll throw out "Captain A-hole" when people are being a-holes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's not really a cuss word, but the way my mom uses it makes it sound like an insult--cooch-knocker. Just her general name for lady parts but when she says it, it just sounds dirty and insulting.

I swear like a sailor, and find myself saying fvck a lot.
  • Well CRAP! is heard most often around our house. In the course of every day conversation, I use the f word, effing, and friggin', depending on the audience. Dammit and Dangit are also widely used. 

I introduced FI to the words "tw@twaffle" and "douchecanoe" last night, and he thought I was nuts. I think he's right. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • f-bomb. I use that a LOT. My MIL hates it, and since we're staying with her right now, I've been saying fluck. And it cracks me up. I say cuunt a lot too, and H yells at me.
  • jollcm18jollcm18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_favorite-curse-words?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:513dfc10-4f65-4512-91e4-f86350a1c820Post:7af5171a-a3d4-4eb8-b472-e4d7c88389e7">Re: What are your favorite curse words?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the old standby, motherfuker.I swear like a truck driver. FI is marrying me for my clasiness.
    Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE]

I work with truckers all day and have been told I swear worse than any of them.  when I'm really pi$$ed I like to say cock$ukermotherf-ersonofabitch-gdamit

It's takes so long to say, by the time I'm done saying it, I forgot what I was pi$$ed about.

I also like "well isn't that just a cluster f with spinkles".  Learned that one from my old boss.

Not a swear word but I like "happier than a pig in $hit" and "I'm sweatin' like a whore on dollar day"  but I pronounce it whoor like PP
  • A few years ago I tried weening myself off of f-bombs by saying Balls.  Now I say fuuckballs.  "Hellfire!" is another one I spout off with.  And Fuuckhell.  And "Cheese and Fuucking Rice."  (Just as I was typing this, FI said, "What a fuucking potlicker" over someone on his online modern warfare game...he comes up with some good ones when he's gaming).  Now my new trying-not-to-swear phrase is Son of a Gun.  It also helps my temper, because I can't really say "Aww, Sonofagun!" without smiling a little.  Or, "I get so mad I could spit."
  • Jesusmoses
    The ubiquitous f-bomb
    At work, I try to keep it PG with "Oh crickets"
  • I love twunt- the combination of twat and cvnt

E.g.  You're such a f*ing twunt today
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_favorite-curse-words?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:513dfc10-4f65-4512-91e4-f86350a1c820Post:ecb02471-22e0-408c-a444-726ab9d883ab">Re: What are your favorite curse words?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I use fucktard quite a bit. It's definitely my fav.
    Posted by randikins[/QUOTE]

HMMM - I might need to give this one a whirl tomorrow.  I like it already.
  • I use the F bomb a lot. DH is trying like hell to bring back "son of a bitch." He uses it for everything. We also use the C word at home - it's awful, but it makes us laugh. It doesn't leave the apartment though.
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • I'm a big fan of Twat
  • "That girl is a cvnt fvck pig".

"That smells like a bag of smashed a$$holes".

"What the fcuking fcuk!"

"Go fvck your mother"

These are all my standbys.

045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards