Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Ring Warming/Blessing

If you did a ring warming, can you share the wording you used during the ceremony?

Also, did you do a short explanation in the program? If so, how did you word it?

Re: Ring Warming/Blessing

• Hello!

I almost always do a blessing of the rings, IF the bride and groom are going to exchange rings.  I make it as long or short as the couple requests.  Most of my ceremonies are contemporary so I use a blend of words describing the symbolic meaning of the ring and its meaning for the bride and groom.  I think a blessing is very nice.  You've most likely spent some time and money on them - picking out something you'll love to wear forever! 

I have a complimentary meeting with my couples and we discuss those issues.  Every ceremony is created only for that particular couple.  Most of the couples I work with like the idea of having the rings blessed.

Best wishes!
    rev. Judith
    feel free to email me at: revjudith@unforgettablevows.com
    or visit my site: unforgettablevows.com
  • I'm talking about the ring warming where you pass the rings through to each guest for them to warm/bless the rings with their well wishes, prayers, etc.
  • we did a ring blessing (passed our rings around to all of our guests) and we included a little explanation in our programs.  Feel free to email me & I can send you the wording we used.  My email is psychdocintraining at yahoo
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards