DC

Brilliant Earth

Does anyone have a ring from Brilliant Earth?  My fiance and I are picking out my ring together and I found a couple I liked here.  Most of the Yelp reviews were positive, but who knows how real those are.  Would be interested in feedback about quality, customer service, etc.  Thanks!!

Re: Brilliant Earth

• esantana06esantana06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do! It's a very simple ring-one of the pre-set engagement rings but I still love it. My fiance ordered the ring online and received it within a week. I emailed them asking about resizing it and they were very quick to respond. We haven't ordered our wedding bands yet but we are definitely ordering from BE again. Plus, it's great to know that no oneor the environment was hurt in the process of making my ring. They also dedicate 5% of their profits to benefit local communities harmed by the diamond industry. I highly recommend them! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    There is a jeweler in Burke, Mr. Kim. He works out of his sisters jeweler store Five Star Jewelers. He makes all custom rings and all of the diamonds he uses are confict free! This made me happy! My FI went there and had my ring made. I still absolutely love it. He is the nicest person to work with. To top it off, when my FI got my ring appraised the guy told him for what he paid and what it is worth he could have only gotten the ring from Mr. Kim. My FI got his name from 3 seperate co-workers that do not know each other. Mr. Kim only works of of referrals. If you want to customize your ring at all I suggest you go with him. He blended 3 rings that I like into one!
  • edited December 2011
    My ring is from BE - the seacrest setting in white gold. I love it.

I happened to be in San Francisco the summer before my wedding, and dropped off my e-ring in person to get the wedding band to fit it, so I got to see their "store" (not at all your typical jewelry store). Everyone I dealt with was very nice, and as far as I know, my husband's experience with them was the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards