Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

bridesmaid gifts

What did you ladies give to your bridesmaids? I really want to give something original and thoughtful because I know how much time and money is put into being a bridesmaid.  I'm having trouble thinking of anything and I'm not totally interested in the things that are suggested on the websites I've googled.

TIA!

Re: bridesmaid gifts

• Options
    The main gift that I'm working on is a scrapbook for all the girls. You have so many pictures, it's a nice way to have them all compiled. I've heard so many people say don't buy jewelry, and I wasn't really planning on it, but I was in Helzberg's when they were having an awesome sale, and bought all the girls a pearl pendant. I'm not expecting them to wear it for the wedding, but they can if they choose. I also got a bag set from Avon with the shower gel, body spray, etc. The jewelry and bag were extras, the part I think they will enjoy the most is the scrapbook, very personal. A lot of hours will go into making them. Good luck!
  • Options

I gave mine a bag with 6 things:
    -a large tote bag with their names on it to put everything in that they needed to carry on the wedding day
    -flipflops that matched their dresses so they could change into them to dance at the reception
    -a bouquet pin with their initial so everyone knew who's bouquet was who's
    -earrings and a necklace to wear
    -a painted wine glass (each girl's was different) because we all brought bottles of wine to drink at the spa that day and for the "gettign ready" before the wedding
    -a certificate to get their mani/pedi

They LOVED it!  They said it was nice that everything was so well thought of and geared toward each individual and it was all things they can use after the wedding.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_bridesmaid-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:768ad90c-8fb2-4366-a65e-af0f07a9ac5cPost:548baacb-8de9-407d-87ed-3d104a8e1688">Re: bridesmaid gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I gave mine a bag with 6 things: -a large tote bag with their names on it to put everything in that they needed to carry on the wedding day -flipflops that matched their dresses so they could change into them to dance at the reception -a bouquet pin with their initial so everyone knew who's bouquet was who's -earrings and a necklace to wear -a painted wine glass (each girl's was different) because we all brought bottles of wine to drink at the spa that day and for the "gettign ready" before the wedding -a certificate to get their mani/pedi They LOVED it!  They said it was nice that everything was so well thought of and geared toward each individual and it was all things they can use after the wedding.
    Posted by cutypie953[/QUOTE]

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!! This was the idea that i was going with but couldn't organize my thoughts!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards