South Carolina-Charleston

Wedding Coordinator Review - Charleston

I got married in May at Litchfield Plantation in Pawleys Island, and I used Katherine Miller Events - http://www.katherinemillerevents.com -- and she (and her team) was AMAZING. Katherine and her team were such an integral part  of my wedding experience! I was planning from a distance, and Katherine thought of everything I didn't...and more. I originally wasn't planning on hiring a planner, but I'm so glad I did, and that she was the one I chose. She dealt with all the vendors, contributed great ideas, kept me organized, and kept me sane! Her professionalism, kindness and incredible organizational and logistical skills ensured that our big day, and the events leading up to it, were exactly what I've always wanted. She was just as invested in the day as I was, and her team was invaluable. Particularly the day of! It was wonderful to be able to enjoy the day, knowing Katherine had everything under control. I HIGHLY recommend her, and I hope to use her again for more events in the future.

Re: Wedding Coordinator Review - Charleston

• cemricecemrice member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got married in May at Litchfield Plantation in Pawleys Island, and I used Katherine Miller Events - http://www.katherinemillerevents.com -- and she (and her team) was AMAZING. Katherine and her team were such an integral part  of my wedding experience! I was planning from a distance, and Katherine thought of everything I didn't...and more. I originally wasn't planning on hiring a planner, but I'm so glad I did, and that she was the one I chose. She dealt with all the vendors, contributed great ideas, kept me organized, and kept me sane! Her professionalism, kindness and incredible organizational and logistical skills ensured that our big day, and the events leading up to it, were exactly what I've always wanted. She was just as invested in the day as I was, and her team was invaluable. Particularly the day of! It was wonderful to be able to enjoy the day, knowing Katherine had everything under control. I HIGHLY recommend her, and I hope to use her again for more events in the future.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards