California-Los Angeles
Options

Woodland Hills Country Club

My brother and his fiance are looking for a location and I'm trying to be the most proactive Main of Honor possible.  They have looked at a lot of locations but their budget does not permit them to go with their dream spot.  They have been looking at the  Woodland Hills Country Club.  I think the place is goregous, but they aren't the biggest fans of the reception room.  Has anyone had or attended a wedding there?  If so, any comments on how the room was decorated (walls, tables, etc) would be helpful.

Thanks!
Melissa

Re: Woodland Hills Country Club

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We almost booked the WHCC...What I liked about the place was the fact that it had an actual bar, and you have enough space to add cocktail tables toward the bar area for those that don't want to sit down the entire time. Another plus about the location is  how they provide any color table cloths you want, so that can help with the decor. Maybe uplighting, and drapping will make the room look nicer. I haven't seen any pictures or been to any wedding there to atest to how it looked for a wedding, but I'm sure it's something that can be worked with.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing a wedding at Woodland Hills CC in July.  The room has a tan/greenish color if I remember correctly, so even uplighting is going to be tricky.  If you're really trying to conver the room, you're going to have to do A LOT of uplighting here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards