New Mexico

Albuquerque Bridal Bootcamp?

Hello! I am getting married in July (just over six months!) and I want to get serious about getting in shape. Does anyone know if there is a Bridal Bootcamp or something similar in Albuquerque? Or maybe somewhere in town that hooks people up with workout groups? 

I already have gym membership and am not really into the super early in the morning that probably goes along with bootcamp...so any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Albuquerque Bridal Bootcamp?

• edited December 2011
    I know defined fitness has a thing called the challenge, but i don't know when it starts
  • edited December 2011
    The Challenge starts I think 1/14, www.nmchallenge.com I believe is the web address. I know Defined has the info too. 
  • edited December 2011
    I think I have heard of bridal bootcamps somewhere in the area, but I'm not sure.

I do know that Sports and Wellness has a thing called Fit Brides, which I actually want to look into myself.

Hope it helps!
  • SandiaLizSandiaLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will definitely look into the Challenge. I have seen stuff about it before and this seems like the perfect time get involved. I called a Sports and Wellness location and they said they had talked about it but didn't get much interest. The trainer who was looking to put it together is going to call me so I will post more when I find it out! Thanks again! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there! I have an amazing trainer! He is reasonable, and can come to you, or your can utilize his private facility. He also can work you in at any time of the day. He is extremely challenging but the results are incredible. PM me if you want his info.
    Anniversary
  • xtina01xtina01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SWSI also offers a 6 month bridal workout program.  It is a very unique gym with great trainers.  I think it would be worth looking into!!
  • edited December 2011
    i would be interested in something like this too.  i'm getting married in the fall and have a hard time at the gym.  i would like a class, i don't feel comfortable working with a trainer alone and i live in a small apartment with not much room...any info would be great!
  • edited December 2011
    FYI...Midtown Sports and Wellness has a bridal bootcamp that is tenatively scheduled for Thrusdays at 5:00.  It starts this Thursday, Feb 3rd.
  • edited December 2011
    Southwest Sports Institute is absolutely amazing! They will be able to give you the most specialized plan and have some great bridal classes. Seriously, they are TOP of the line! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards