Students
Options

New to the board

Hi everyone! I'm not new to the knot, but I'm new to the board. I met my fiance right before I started college, and we are planning on getting married next April 6th. We just started officially planning, so this semester was really stressful! I have two classes this semester, and then I will be student teaching in the fall, which is really exciting and nerve-wracking. Just wanted to say hi, I figured it would be nice to talk to other students who are also planning weddings. Tell me about yourselves =)

Re: New to the board

• Options
    It seems this post got ate...typical TK behaviour!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_new-to-the-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:00aaa6a9-aa1c-429d-8ad0-d817061cbc73Post:f13684ff-c0ce-4e2e-9ab4-dd81a4b4f791">New to the board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I'm not new to the knot, but I'm new to the board. I met my fiance right before I started college, and we are planning on getting married next April 6th. We just started officially planning, so this semester was really stressful! I have two classes this semester, and then I will be student teaching in the fall, which is really exciting and nerve-wracking. Just wanted to say hi, I figured it would be nice to talk to other students who are also planning weddings. Tell me about yourselves =)
    Posted by svanculin[/QUOTE]

WELCOME!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_new-to-the-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:00aaa6a9-aa1c-429d-8ad0-d817061cbc73Post:f13684ff-c0ce-4e2e-9ab4-dd81a4b4f791">New to the board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I'm not new to the knot, but I'm new to the board. I met my fiance right before I started college, and we are planning on getting married next April 6th. We just started officially planning, so this semester was really stressful! I have two classes this semester, and then I will be student teaching in the fall, which is really exciting and nerve-wracking. Just wanted to say hi, I figured it would be nice to talk to other students who are also planning weddings. Tell me about yourselves =)
    Posted by svanculin[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi and Welcome! Glad your post finally showed  up :)</div><div>
    </div><div>myself and fi met 3 days into college and are eloping a few months before we graduate in 2014: i'm a copy-editor in training from NJ and he's graphic designer from pa (down the road almost literally from our college). You must be so excited about being under a year away from your wedding! good luck with student teaching and planning</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_new-to-the-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:00aaa6a9-aa1c-429d-8ad0-d817061cbc73Post:c893d8b5-67d5-4a42-b1c5-c56b4e4a115b">Re: New to the board</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to New to the board : Hi and Welcome! Glad your post finally showed  up :) myself and fi met 3 days into college and are eloping a few months before we graduate in 2014: i'm a copy-editor in training from NJ and he's graphic designer from pa (down the road almost literally from our college). You must be so excited about being under a year away from your wedding! good luck with student teaching and planning
    Posted by Bay21[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I had a long engagement, so when we finally started officially planning, and then set a date, it was soo exciting! Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation
  • Options
    In Response to Re:New to the board:[QUOTE]Hi everyone! I'm not new to the knot, but I'm new to the board. I met my fiance right before I started college, and we are planning on getting married next April 6th. We just started officially planning, so this semester was really stressful! I have two classes this semester, and then I will be student teaching in the fall, which is really exciting and nervewracking. Just wanted to say hi, I figured itnbsp;would be nice to talk to other students who are also planning weddings. Tell me about yourselves Posted by svanculin[/QUOTE]

hi and welcome. my finance and I are also getting married April 6th. I totally understand how frustrating it is to try to plan and go to school. i'm taking 6 classes right now for summer semester and we still don't have a venue so i'm going crazy with trying to balance planning and school work. good luck to you and happy wedding planning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards