Wedding Etiquette Forum

Sunday evening...

Re: Sunday evening...

• Yikes, that sounds rough KJB :( Is it mainly because you have to stand for long periods of time while working? I don't know much about medical field anything.
  • Aww the baby eagles are so cute and fluffy! They just showed them on the news.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Do you like chocolate, krup?  There's a chocolate martini joint here downtown.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • KJB that sounds rough. LIke working in a kitchen 12 hours a day.
  • Are you a country fan too KJB? I am really happy that Miranda just won, I think she is adorable and I love that song.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3076b899-4da3-4f90-a964-4c67639cede6Post:bd42529d-b154-4a8a-8193-cc4677f242ea">Re: Sunday evening...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yikes, that sounds rough KJB :( Is it mainly because you have to stand for long periods of time while working? I don't know much about medical field anything.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]
    yeah, i'm in outpatient surgery, so it really depends on the day.  some days we do 20 cases - and those days SUCK.  I'm on my feet all day, running around.  Other days I'll have 3 or 4 longer cases and I can sit quite a bit.  I mean, that's what the job is, so I should complain, they pay me a decent amount to do it, I'm just ready to move on to something else.
    Photobucket
  • yes i am musical!  i love her - i have all her CDs.  Yes, CDs.  I don't have an ipod.
    Photobucket
  • I also really like The Band Perry and I'm happy they won.  They don't get much radio play here though.
    Photobucket
  • The ACM's aren't on here. Not that I'm a country fan but that would be more entertaining.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3076b899-4da3-4f90-a964-4c67639cede6Post:774bcf86-1009-4589-8d8f-682599f431c7">Re: Sunday evening...</a>:
    [QUOTE]yes i am musical!  i love her - i have all her CDs.  Yes, CDs.  I don't have an ipod.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

I love her too, and that song makes me tear up sometimes. Do you have any other favorites? I love Blake Shelton and Brad Paisley too.
  • Well GL in your search for something new KJB. I hope you find something!

Docta I <3 chocolate. It would be nice to get downtown while we're there. Since we're going to see a bunch of people at the wedding on Saturday, I don't have to do a bunch of running around to see people.
  • I am still watchin the ACMs! I love Miranda, I totally pull for her on every award show. I like Jason Aldean too, and The Band Perry has really grown on me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Brad Paisley is FI's favorite. For his birthday I bought him concert tickets and we were in the very center one row back from the catwalk. It was awesome!
  • Yay Blake is performing! :)
  • What did Miranda win?  Was it for "House That Built Me"?
  • We went down to Nashville for a bachelorette party in september last year.  i LOVED it there.  you can just wanted in and out of bars all day long and listen to live music.
    One of my new favorites is Jerrod Niemann.
    Photobucket
  • Brad is incredible live. We can't go this year, though :(
  • I like the Band Perry too. I kinda like how performances at country award shows are more down to earth, they don't have to try so hard to put a lot of flash and stuff into it. Sometimes it's nice to just watch them with the guitar and singing.
  • Hi everyone (again)!

I'm in the middle of making dinner so darting in and out and mostly lurking.

Kjb, when are you going to Peru?  We might be there this summer, but it's up in the air.
  • Oh that's lame. They aren't live for us here,  they don't start til 8pm.
  • Drama-- Yeah, that's the song!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3076b899-4da3-4f90-a964-4c67639cede6Post:97647e5b-9d34-47c9-a60b-c24ec3233715">Re: Sunday evening...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well GL in your search for something new KJB. I hope you find something! Docta I <3 chocolate. It would be nice to get downtown while we're there. Since we're going to see a bunch of people at the wedding on Saturday, I don't have to do a bunch of running around to see people.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

Cool, we'll keep that in mind!  I guess Loopy passed out on us for the night....
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Drama, Miranda won Song of the Year for "The House that Built Me".
  • Ooh, and I love The Band Perry.  A friend of mine's boss is their dad.  He's been touring with them <3
  • My cousin is one of the VPs of the company that owns the Grand Ol Opry in Nashville. He goes hunting and fishing with country stars. SO jealous. I mean, I don't like fishing and I don't hunt, but still. 
  • Alright ladies I'm heading off. Its bed time.

Seem strange when ^^ Mica up there is still cooking dinner. :-)

Enjoy the ACMA's ladies.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3076b899-4da3-4f90-a964-4c67639cede6Post:ece79bbf-a67f-4e5a-943e-026c6f615231">Re: Sunday evening...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Drama, Miranda won Song of the Year for "The House that Built Me".
    Posted by pantherRN[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay!  That's one of my favorite songs.  I bawled the first time I heard it, driving to work.  It reminds me so much of my grandparents' house.</div>
  • september mica!  come do the inca trail with us!  at first i was completely not into the hike, but one of the surgeons I work with does a mission there every year and she talked me into it.  She's quite a princess, so I figure if she can do it, so can I.
    Photobucket
  • Good night Mkrup!
  • I'm bored.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards