September 2012 Weddings

Excited!!!

Just made an appointment to go put the down payment on the hall on friday!  We finally have a date set for Sept 8, 2012.  It is all starting to feel real now! <3
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Excited!!!

• Yay! We're going to start looking at places this weekend and next weekend. We want to have a place booked by June, July at the very latest. I'm so excited!!! We might already have our photographer, I'm just waiting to hear back from the lady about setting up a meeting to talk packages. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! We just got a call from our first choice and as soon as I sign the contract and put the deposit down (probably on Monday), we're set for Sept 1, 2012!! It definitely makes it seem more real!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Very exciting! The venue is a big check for sure!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Our date is Sept 8th also!!!  We have the venue booked and deposit down! 

It does make it feel more "real"!!

Anniversary
  • Congrats!  We're Sept. 8th too.  Getting a place booked is such a weight off your shoulders.  The rest will be a piece of cake Cool

Everywhere we looked in October only had 3 Saturday nights available for the entire summer and fall of 2012 so we were lucky to get a place!
  • congrats! it was a huge sigh of relief when i booked our place...and absolutely made everything seem real! :)
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It still doesn't quite feel real - I've booked the venue, photographer, and DJ and it still hasn't hit me.  I'm waiting for it...

I have a feeling it'll hit me when I try on wedding dresses.  Better make sure I don't wear mascara or whatever dress I try on will be covered with black tear streaks!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards