California-Bay Area
Options

Bella Pictures

We had the best wedding and the photos truly convey that.  I have told many that using Bella Pictures is like the dating service match.com.  We as the bride and groom gave our specifics and what we are looking for in our wedding photos and Bella matched us with the perfect photographer.  I met with our Bella consultant and she wanted to get a feel of what we were looking for in our wedding day and what photographer style we were more drawn to.  Our consultant wanted to know who we were to match us with the right photographer.  I can not convey how much we loved the whole photographer process of using Bella.  Before booking with Bella I had shopped around for photographers and truthfully other photo packages were too pricey but Bella was affordable and we were able to do payment plans prior to the wedding.  We were married in September of 2009 and we have all of our prints and photo album.  We loved using Bella and I recommend every bride to at least make an appointment with a Bella consultant because you will not be sorry. 

Re: Bella Pictures

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards