Ohio-Columbus

Travel Agent Recommendations

Have any of you used a travel agent to book your honeymoon? I read on the honeymoon board that if you don't have a specific destination in mind (i.e. anywhere in the caribbean is fine) that it can save you a lot of money to use a travel agent. I don't even know where to start in reaching out to one. Any advice is appreciated!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Travel Agent Recommendations

• csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Angel Mateo with Island Travel after meeting her at the wedding experience in the fall.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Are you or your FI members of AAA by any chance? If you are, you have access to a free travel agent as long as your membership is current. That is how we booked our HM.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Allons Travel for our Costa Rica HM.  We probably could have saved a little bit if we booked on our own, but the prices through them were reasonable.  Going through an agent gave me so much piece of mind, not having to worry about a thing about the trip during our wedding month, and also knowing (especially traveling to Central America) that we would be staying at a very nice, very safe resort (since a good travel agent will personally check out resorts before they recommend them).

• loislane906loislane906 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used Grandview Travel for our HM in Hawaii. They got us a great deal and made sure we got the flights that we wanted (not leaving early the day after, but still getting to Hawaii at a good time). I liked them a lot.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We also used Angela Mateo...love her.  Very easy to work with!
  • casims3casims3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards