Florida-South Florida

Non-wedding question: Nova Southeastern University B-school

Did any of you go to Nova graduate school? Did you enjoy your experience and feel you got your money's worth? I'm looking into a few MBA program and this one is the one I'm leaning towards but it's pricey compared to other schools. Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Non-wedding question: Nova Southeastern University B-school

• edited December 2011
    I haven't gone to Nova, however I have friends who have gone there, and while although it's pricy, they love it.  On the other hand, more expensive doesn't mean a better education.  They had no complaints though!  Best of luck!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    jdanger:

One of our knotties on here Dee729 went there for her MBA.  She can't get on right now but texted me to have you e-mail her.  She's super sweet!  her e-mail is dee72930@hotmail.com
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    i just graduated in june from nova with a master's in human resource management. i really liked the program. i learned a lot and i completed the entire program online. it was more convenient for me that way bc i work fulltime. i went on campus on the weekends to study or do hw at the library. gl!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.

CandisH, I'll reach out to Dee.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm graduating with my master's right now from nova and I loved it.

Email me if you need to gabiabratt@gmail.com
  • bridetobe417bridetobe417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is looking into the program, too. He would rather a program that is live rather than online, so Nova seems like the best option. He said there is an information session that you can go to and they will waive an admission fee if you attend. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am currently finishing my Master's in elementary education at NOVA and I really like the school and program. I went to FAU for my bachelors. I like the online and campus class opportunity they offer
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards