Michigan-Detroit
Options

***Sue-n-Kevin***

OMG I know I'm super late but I'm just now realizing that we have the same day!! lol that's great. What are your detaild and how far are u in the planning process?

Well for me we have all of our vendors booked except for the cake but we'll be doing that after the New Year. We're going with Holiday Market in Royal Oak. My dress is ordered and get's back in May. I still have decided on shoes,hair, or specific details for the ceremony but I still have some time left.

For the past few days I've been dreading my guest list as we're trying to stay with 150 ppl and it's so hard to cut people and not invite the, but reality is everyone won't be able to come anyway and I have to think about money since we're trying t get a house next year as well and then after that I'll probably be on the Nest lol. FI has baby fever badddddddddd lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***Sue-n-Kevin***

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

I realized we had the same date a while ago. I think it's great too!

What are your details and how far are u in the planning process? We have our venue, caterer (Holiday Market too!!!! they are amazing, I still have to meet with their baker for the cake part), DJ (who is also our officiant, LOL), photographer, DOC (need someone to set up all my "stuff"), and hair & makeup artists.

Making my ceremony dress, will probably start after the holidays. I'm waiting for a friend of mine who is a more "meticulous" seamstress to view my plans to use 3 different patterns. I have my reception dress, will need to be altered. Have my shoes, jewelry.

I'll be doing invitations as soon as I determine the ceremony time. We only have the reception venue (Greenmead) until midnight, so may have the ceremony at 5:30 or so, because we want to partay! Did my STD's, waiting til holidays pass before sending them. Have to work on the favors. Assuming maybe 5-6 people decline, we should hit our target of 100. Because we are older, we've known for a very long time who our friends are, and they are few.

That's about it. I never had baby fever, because I'm raising two "surprises", my 23 y/o son & 16 y/o daughter. I mean, I did have baby fever when I was younger, always knew I wanted kids. Just never found the right guy until now Laughing

You can see pics of my progress & other things in my bio below.

• Options
    edited December 2011

okay so I think it's super hott you're making your own dress.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards