Ohio-Toledo

Hair

Where is everyone getting their hair done at? I'd prefer someone to come to us at the hotel where we are getting ready at, but I haven't been able to find anyone.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hair

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our hair done at the JC Penney in Fallen Timbers mall.  Obviously they didn't come to us, but it was definitely nice that we could all go in together and they had enough people there to have someone working on our hair all at the same time.  I think everyone was happy with their hair (my mom was beyond thrilled with hers even), and everyone's hair still looked good at the end of the day.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having Sandy Carter from Tievoli's in Perrysburg do mine. Her sister is also going to help with everyone, since Sandy accidentally scheduled her daughter's graduation party for the same day as my wedding... after we had booked her. She's been my hair dresser for the past three years, though, and I love her!
  • edited December 2011
    Im having the beauty bar do mine.. they do a great job
  • edited December 2011
    I am having Deb Williams from Definitions in Maumee do mine. It's right down the street from our venue so it makes it easy. Love this woman!! She has been doing my hair for about 7 years now and I don't even have to tell her what to do. She just knows. She is my fairy god stylist! lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Butterfly Sophisticate and they are coming to our hotel. Its just the two ladies who own the business. Very affordable. You just have to make sure you are direct with what you want, if you know what I mean :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards