Louisiana-New Orleans

welcome bags for OOT guests

NOLA is our destination wedding. All of our guests are out of town. I am planning to have welcome bags for all the guests waiting for them in their hotels. I was wondering where should I have all the things that will be in bags shipped before the wedding? Do I have them all shipped to Denver (my home place) and then put it all together and ship it to NOLA ? what are my other possibilities?
I will arrive  in NOLA a few days before the wedding
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: welcome bags for OOT guests

• edited December 2011
    I would have the items shipped to your hotel and assemble them when you get here. Most hotels will be pretty good with tucking a few boxes away for you. Also, get in touch with the New Orleans tourism bureau on St Charles Ave. They have tons of brochures and maps they will gladly give you free of charge! Welcome to Nola!
  • burnsie36burnsie36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am getting married in NOLA as well.  Also in October.  Where are you having your ceremony and reception?  I am thinking about doing welcome bags as well.  I am having everything shipped to the hotel and just assembled them on site.  I believe it will be easier and cheaper.  Your hotel should definitely be able to hold it for you.  Also, if your contact person at your venue, may be able to accept your packages and keep them with you.  Definitely check with her first.  Good Luck and Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards