DC

Spot Choreography

FI and I don't want to take dance lessons and look like we're concentrating on the steps but we would like to have a couple parts of our song where we can do something fun and funky.

I looked on craigslist and heard back from Jordana Starr from Ballston.  Has anyone heard of them?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Spot Choreography

• edited December 2011
    No, but let me know what you think of her!  What's her email?

Thanks!
  • xiaotuzixiaotuzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I happened to come across this post and can help you out.  I'm Jordana, and my fiance, Mike, and I teach ballroom dancing in the Ballston area of Arlington.  We're independent instructors--we're not currently affiliated with a studio but reserve space by the hour for lessons.  The vast majority of our students are couples preparing for their weddings, though we've also worked with parents, grandparents, and groups (ie wedding showers and birthday or holiday parties).  We really pride ourselves on offering top-quality instruction and making lessons fun!

Our advertising is mainly by word-of-mouth, and if you contact me at jordana (dot) starr (at) gmail (dot) com, I'd be happy to put you in touch with references you can speak to about our instruction.

Thanks!

Jordana

P.S.  As we're just over a week away from our wedding, we're suspending lessons until after November 8, when we return from our honeymoon.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards