December 2013 Weddings

Hi Guys!!

Hi my fellow December 2013 brides!!! We recently changed our date from August 2013 to December 28, 2013... We are excited to be planning our Winter Wedding. Since we were planning for an August Wedding we have our Venue, DJ, Photographer and Florist!! Still have plenty to go on the To Do List, but can't wait! Laughing

Where are you guys in the planning process? 
What are your colors?

Re: Hi Guys!!

• Welcome! It's great to have more and more ladies in December 2013! I'm December 7 and our colors are navy blue, ice blue, and silver. We have the venue, photographer, and day of wedding coordinator so far.
    What are your colors?
    ~*~ Tale as old as time Song as old as rhyme Beauty and the Beast ~*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello!!! I am excited to be a December/Holiday Bride!! Our colors are eggplant(dark purple) and deep orange(burnt orange). 

• Hey & welcome! Ours is 12/21/13. Our colors are blush pink, ivory and silver.

The cake we will book after the year ends here; my dress I am in the process of looking for along with the florist, which I have found is the hardest. lol.

We have everything else otherwise!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello ladies!!  I'm very excited to start planning!!  I found the venue that I want but we haven't booked them yet. The venue also takes care of the cake and the flowers. I will probably do that next month after christmas. I'm also planning on going dress shopping next month.  I have a couple of different ideas for colors but nothing is decided yet.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello and welcome! I'm December 7th. We've picked out our photographer, venue, and baker. Still shopping for my dress.I haven't picked out colors because I'm thinking of getting a colored dress, so will wait to see what I buy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is awesome!! I can't wait to see what your dress will look like zizi. I love how we have the opportunity to play with colors for a December wedding. I am still dress shopping. Haven't found 'The One' yet!! Hoping to buy by February to make sure it is in time for alterations and pictures. All the ones I love have been on 6-7 month shipping time frame. Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards