Christian Weddings
Options

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Options
    I am going home tomorrow after a couple hours of work for Thanksgiving with my family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm planning to go to a Mandarin Festival tomorrow, depending on rain. Look at crafts and eat mandarin flavored goodies :) Then a double date that night, of dinner and board games, with some friends. Sunday- church and probably cleaning, errands. Maybe picking out our wedding bands. And then Monday- because I'm extending it out even though it's not part of my weekend, I'm seeing Breaking Dawn 4 Pt 2. LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    After this post, I'm baking brownies to bring for dessert tonight.  I'm using my pan that making all edge pieces. :) Having dinner with some friends.

Saturday and Sunday: I'm reading Where'd You Go, Bernadette? for book club.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am writing a paper and doing homework.  It's a very exciting weekend.  But I am loving the rain.  Maybe I will have time to bake pumkin spice muffins.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Today I got off duty at the clinic early, which was super awesome. Tomorrow we're helping the in-laws clean up the leaves in their yard. Then I'm getting my hair re-permed. After that, no plans.  Sunday we're teaching Sunday school, watching the NASCAR race, then helping to run youth group. I have Monday off, so I get a three day weekend. I'll be spending Monday studying though.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards