Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Skippys Pier Receiption for wedding

Has anyone had their wedding reception here? How was it, do you have pictures of the venue setup for the reception? How was the food, etc? I'd love to get the rundown.

Re: Skippys Pier Receiption for wedding

• erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was a Knottie who got married there June 2010 but I don't remember her screen name and the darn TK search function is pretty much non-existant.  She posted quite a bit so maybe look back through the archives from last summer??
  • edited December 2011
    Ok great, I'll have to take a look, thanks for your help. That would be helpful since I'm planning a June 2012 wedding there as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Jillian -

I got married there last June.  Here's a link for my photos from the photographer:

http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/viewSlideshow.sfly?fid=c6146d5e3e8aaa8f5b2f2841c4d4a52e

We had an amazing time, food was fabulous, tasted delicious and large portions!  Everyone is still talking about what a fantastic wedding it was!  We did our ceremony at Surf & Sand motel around the corner.  Sandy can be a little difficult to get a hold of during the off season since they're closed, but other than that I have no complaints at all with the restaurant or the hotel.  The hotel staff went out of their way to make sure everything we needed was taken care of.  If you have any other questions you can email me at awillis13 at gmail dot com.  I don't come on here too much anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards