June 2012 Weddings

New here! MA/NH Bride

Hey ladies! I'm new to this board so I figured I'd give a little info about me and my planning so far. I'm Rebecca (28) FI is Chris (30) I'm from MA, he's from NH... been together for quite a while. We did things a little backwards and so we have a little boy together who is 20 months (Owen)! We've been engaged since Mother's Day 2010 but Owen was pretty ill so we put the wedding off for another year. Now we're booked for a June 2, 2012 wedding (contract signed, YAY!) At the Pavilion in Salisbury, MA.. actually the reception is in the Blue Ocean Music Hall room but it's right on the ocean and we couldn't be more psyched about the venue! Our ceremony is going to be feet-in-the-sand right next to the reception venue. My dad died in 2004 of ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) and his ashes were thrown into the ocean so by having the ceremony in the sand I feel like he'll at least be there. So far I've got invitations figured out (DIY), centerpieces (DIY), and favors... or lackthereof. I feel like I'm the only bride around these parts that hasn't gone trying on dresses... partially because I have some weight to lose before I even consider it! (can I still call it baby weight if he's almost 2??) Looking forward to getting to know you guys and getting some great ideas/tips/hints. Thanks for havin me!! ;)
~Rebecca~ Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New here! MA/NH Bride

• How was Seaglass? Looks beautiful! Love idea of beach wedding .Did you have back up plan for ceremony in case of bad weather ? If so how did you put that on invitation?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards