Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Teal Blue and Lime Green Brides??

I know its a shot in the dark but there are any brides out there with this color scheme??

If so, what are your plans for the reception decor using these colors?  I'm having a hard time visualizing what will look good in our space!!  TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Teal Blue and Lime Green Brides??

• Options
    what kind of style are you're going for??
  • Options
    More traditional since the reception is at a country club.  We'll also have chiavari chairs and uplighting.

This kind of appeals to me, but using a teal blue instead of baby blue:

http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/6513/detailview.aspx?id=6513&type=3&colors=Blue&wedding+details=Reception+Decor&pageIndex=4

It's just really hard to visualize the colors together in a big room :o/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2010

i love the picture!

i did something very similar on our wedding day. my colors were navy, green and white with a little bit of pewter accents. ours was also at a country club with high ceilings so we went with tall center pieces and up-lighting.

we used a navy table cloth, pewter chargers, white napkins w/ a green mum placed on each setting. the center piece was a tall vase with 10-12 long, white calla lilies in each vase. that was surrounded by 3 white pillar candles and a few white tea candles. there was also a pewter framed menu and pewter framed table number on each table.

our up-lights started in a soft blue, changed to a deeper blue after dinner and during the first part of the dance and then to a green during the later dancing

i can send you some pictures if you like as well as what i found as inspiration

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards