Wedding Reception Forum

Cheap 5x7 Picture Frames needed(20 of them!)

Does anyone know where i can get silver 5x7 picture frames? I'm using them for crystal table numbers that I had made and i'm not having any luck finding inexpensive ones! Please help!
Thank you

Re: Cheap 5x7 Picture Frames needed(20 of them!)

• I found some at the dollar store (prob Dollar General) to use for our table numbers.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Have you checked out craft stores, like AC Moore and Michael's?  I know it's pretty easy to find a Michael's coupon, too.  Sometimes drugstores can be a good place for cheap picture frames, although I don't know if they've have silver ones, it might be worth checking out next time you're there.  
  • Michaels pretty regularly has 40% off all of their frames. Also, is there a Christmas Tree Shops in your area? If so, they have pretty inexpensive frames.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• I don't know what kind of frame you are looking for, but on Wal-Mart's website they have some thin edged black ones 12 for $10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found nice ones at Ikea for cheap
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You can definitely find 5x7 frames of some kind at the dollar store - and the Walmart link from PP sounds like a great deal.  If you can't find what you want for a great price in silver - buy whatever the deals are and spray paint away :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • The dollar store has some, if you don't find any in the style you like you can always spray paint them!
  • You can get them at the dollar store. If your local dollar store doesnt have all 20 in stock then go to dollarstore.com or maybe its dollardreams.com  or just google dollar store and you can buy things in bulk for a buck each.

• I was looking for the same thing and got them at Christmas Tree Shoppe. They had white,silver, or black... $3.99.!

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • I'm having a memory table and need a lot of picture frames I found the cutest silver frames at at the Dollar Tree. Super cute :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards