California-San Diego

Vendor Reviews

Hi Ladies, I was recently married in Temecula and I had a hard time finding vendor reviews in the planning process. I just wanted to add my vendor reviews for any potential Temecula brides. Our wedding day was perfect and I loved every minute of it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ponte WineryD
I have very mixed feelings for Ponte. I had previously worked for them and thought that would ensure things would go off perfectly, but that was far from true. I loved the food and wine and the location is incredible, however I would never again use Ponte. There were so many issues with them leading up to the wedding and then on my wedding day all hell broke loose. For the amount of money that was spent, I expected far more from Ponte and much better service. If you want more information on what went wrong feel free to message me. Bottom line: Ponte may be beautiful, but it isn't worth all the drama. Ponte was and is the only aspect of my wedding I would have changed.

Cakes-to-Celebrate- Cupcakes A+
Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate is beyond talented. We met a week before the wedding and she was the sweetest person! Our cupcakes were amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything better. She is also extremely reasonably priced.Make sure you try her champagne flavors, they are superb! I highly reccomend her.

The Olive Rose - Florist A+
I never actually met Kelly until my wedding day. We communicated through email and pictures I would send her. I was a little nervous but then on my wedding day when I arrived at the venue I saw our flowers and I was blown away. The flowers were far more than I was expecting and absolutely incredible. Kelly was very reasonably priced and her work was worth every single penny spent. I honestly cannot say enough about how great the flowers were.

Mike Johnson -DJ A+
Mike was awesome!  All of our must play songs were there and he even helped with a surprise I had planned for my husband. Mike kept the dance floor full ALL night long and really set the tone for the party. He honored all the requests, including the 5 year old ring barer who requested High School Music and then proceeded to break dance a whole routine he choreographed! Mike was beyond reasonably priced and I would highly recommend him.

De Luxe Events- Wedding Coordinator A+
Kerry was a life saver. The week before the wedding she took care of everything and I was really able to relax and enjoy the week before my wedding. The day of the wedding she was even more incredible. I never imagined I would be so relaxed the day of my wedding but I was thanks to her. She truly took care of all the small details that I thought I would have to do myself. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. If you want to be relaxed and enjoy your day, Kerry is the person you want by your side.

Racz Photography- A+
Christine is incredible. I have seen just a few of the photo's from our day and I am already blown away. Christine will make you feel so comfortable and have so much fun taking pictures. Photography was the most important aspect of my wedding (to me) and I am so happy we went with Christine. My husband hates taking pictures and at the end of the day he said " I could take pictures with her all day long, she makes it so fun". I am dying to see the pictures from our day and I know they will be fabulous. I highly, highly recommend Racz Photography.

AC Makeup- A+
Ashley is wonderful and so talented. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her. All the girls who had their makeup done loved it, including my mom and mother in law who never wear makeup. Ashley is beyond reasonably priced, especially for the quality of work she provides. I will never use anyone else for makeup.

Kromatic Hair Salon - A
I used Ame for my hair and Valentina for my girl's hair. Ame was awesome and I loved my hair, it was exactly what I had showed her I wanted. Ame does a 3 hour trial to ensure you LOVE your wedding hair and she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She truly loves her job and she is great at it. Ame was incredibly priced and I will be using her again and again. Valentina did a wonderful job as well. My girls both loved their hair and were thrilled by the pricing.

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards