Ohio-Cincinnati

Drees Pavilion?

Just wanted to see if anyone had been to Drees pavilion for a wedding? I found them online and they seem to have a lot of good comments. Just curious if anyone on here had anything to say about it?

Thanks!

Re: Drees Pavilion?

• mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to 2.  It's a beautiful venue. Very classic. My favorite part of the space is the outdoor patio. If you are planning a wedding in the warmer months, definitely take advantage of the patio for cocktails and apps. It has the most amazing city views and is all lit up at night. The dance floor is large and the food is fine (not great, but fine).  Definitely go see it in person.
  • edited December 2011
    This place is amazing and beautiful... and expensive. I would love to have my reception here but the cost is prohibitive for me....

If you're lucky enough to be able to afford it, do it!
  • CincyBride29CincyBride29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The venue is gorgeous!  The food is good depending on which caterer you choose...you have an option of 3 different ones.  It is very pricey, but the worst part of this location is it books up 1 1/2 years in advance.  I believe it opens up in October for the following year (this October opened up for 2011) and I am sure a lot of Saturdays are already gone.  If you are considering this location contact them immediately.  It is stunning up there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    220 Invited image 163 Attending image 57 Declined image 0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
  • klee.ski3406klee.ski3406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at the Pavilion and everything thus far has gone very smoothly. We have been to two taste testings and one sit down with them. They respond to questions very quickly and are super nice! PP are correct the price is a bit high but I personally feel its worth it. They do book super fast so call soon! GL!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our wedding there in July. It was amazing. The views are well worth the pricetag IMO. We got some phenom photos wth the skyline and fireworks.
    Like pp said, book in advance. We had a 26 mo engagement just so we could be at Drees. DH proposed there, so I had to get married there too! ;)
    We used McHales-- the food wwas very good.
  • maggiegz24maggiegz24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Drees in June and it's has been nothing but good. I talked to lots of people before I booked and I have heard nothing but good things. It books very fast though. I got engaged in feb 09 and I booked in april 09 for june 10 and there was only 7 fridays left when I booked and no sat (in the 5 months i was looking for)!!

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards